<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">killswitch engage is probably the best band around</div></div>
clutch anyone?.haha
seether is rock
breaking benjamin is rock
three days grace started as rock, but thanks to radio are getting blasted as pop now
killswitch engage is probably the best band around
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">killswitch engage is probably the best band around</div></div>
clutch anyone?.haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
three days grace is like wham
thats about as rock as they are
Id say lamb of god, in flames, and a host of other bands before Id mention those bands.
I would even throw HIM out there as being miles a head of those bands. And CKY.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
btw did you download the new NIN album?
1-9 is free on the website and comes with some of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. 1-36 will cost you 5 bucks. All instrumental tracks. Released all online without notice.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
nah man, i haven't really got around to it, haven't been stayin at the house in norton the last week, i'll definitely check that out when i get back...
this isn't the album that's supposed to follow YZ is it?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I like Breaking Benjamin, 3DG--not so much on Seether (never have dug them)--and the band NO ONE is talking about but will likely be the best band out of the 4 within the next 2-3 years IMO--Hurt.
Hurt's stuff is visceral and complicated. A lot like Tool to me. Friggin J. Loren is an awesome lead singer & overall musician. and started out as a classical music prodigy before leaving home at 16 because he wanted to play rock instead of classical music. Plus dude's from VA--lived in Halifax & Culpeper most of his early life.
If you look at BB's & 3DG's body of work, they're solid rock bands. However--I agree w/lately they've been getting some Top 40 plays and sound more manufactured by their labels...esp. 3DG. The best part about the concert is though that I've talked to people who have seen all 4 live and say they put on a helluva show...so at the very least it should be entertaining.
By the way--if anyone happens to have an extra ticket (since this thing sold out), I've got a friend that wasn't able to get one and she wants to go badly. PM me if you've got an extra.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I'd rather stand in a corner and let folks take turns kickin me in the jimmy for 3 hours than watch BB, 3DG, or Seether....damn, ain't no wonder the record industry is strugglin...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">killswitch engage is probably the best band around</div></div>
clutch anyone?.haha</div></div>
You know Howard Jones is the shiznit. Best black man in metal.
However...Mr. Fallon's beard is a powerful thing. Power of the "C" compels me...
Both bands are great in their own rights.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i hate it when people start contradicting other peoples music if u like it then u like it if not who cares i can listen to this music and then i can listen to nin or mastadon i like almost everything....and whoever mentioned hurt....they r a real great band...and i think they classify BB 3 days grace and seether as like alternative rock or something
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I never said you couldn't...I just stated my opinion. If that rubs you the wrong way, I'm sorry. But, I just prefer music with substance...not mass produced fodder produced to be shoved down the throat of the masses craving the flavor of the week. All of these bands had a decent start...and then they went the direction of Nickelback and every other band of top 40 posers. They made the decision and when this "nu-metal" wave finally dies, they'll be about as important as Limp Bizkit or Nelson.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks